Monday, January 5, 2009

OH THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

All my best friends picked me up from the airport. i could not have been happier. it was such a good time seeing them and catching up on life. it was like i had never been gone. Praise GOD for incredible friends that i get to share my life with. I love all you girls so much. Thank you for the encouragement and beauty that you each display in my life in such a unique way. LOVE LOVE LOVE.







i made these super fun aprons as gifts for Christmas. My sister, mom, and i modeled them. They were super impressed that i made them. haha. they couldn't believe it.








Christmas 2008 was great. i got to come home and spend it with my family and friends. My sister and her husband came over and we played games, watched justin timberlake, and ate a whole bunch of the awesome turkey that my dad makes every year. it was so fun. Good to be home and refreshed and catching up with everyone. i love my family and am very thankful for them. My sweet mom had some of my favorite meals cooked for me while i was home along with a bunch of dr. pepper. haha. it was a great Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well. I hope it was as good a time with family and friends as mine was.

No comments: