Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday FUN


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROOMIE AND TERE-
Tere's birthday was on February 1st and Hope (my roomates) birthday was on Feb. 2nd. we had such a fun time. i made lasagna, salad, and bread for about 12 people. all of us got together and played fun question games and ate a whole bunch. and we had some funfetti cupcakes. I LOVE MY FRIENDS HERE. they are so special to me.
SWEET CORINNA COOPER-
The cooper family is very dear to my heart. they are the family that i have nannied for, for the past 5 summers. Corinna turned 9. i started babysitting for her when she was 4. I can't believe she is already 9. that means i am getting older too. CRAZY. there was a princess party at her house with lots of food, coke, snacks, dance parties, and fun games. Everyone dressed up like a princess. So much fun. Happy Birthday Corinna. You are a blessing to my life.

3 comments:

John and Corrie Guckenberger said...

Is your hair shorter??? I love it!! Missing you all a ton. One week from now, I am in AFRICA!!!
Corrie

SheriYates said...

what are you drinking there sister? :-)

add the "followers" section to your blog layout. Love you!

Becca Gantz said...

it is coca light. i think she is drinking an apple drink. haha but since we were princess' we were at a castle and a castle only has the best dishes.

i don't know how to add the followers section to my blog