Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving This Christmas Season!!!!!!!!!!






As Christmas is around the corner, lots of presents are being bought and thought of. During this Christmas season if you are still looking for a present for a family member or for your entire family , and are looking for another way to give... I ask that you PRAYERFULLY consider giving towards my staff account at Back2Back. To be honest with all of you, i am still $5,000 short. I know that God is faithful, and in the big scheme of things $5,000 is nothing compared to what i have to raise to be here for a year.

Those of you that know me personally, or that only know me through someone, or those of you that have just found my blog randomly and have been on this journey with me, you all know my heart. You know that my passion is children. You Know that God has called me here to take action in the lives of orphan children. You know that God has me here for a reason. I pray you would know that through your donations you are indirectly serving the orphan child. By your donation i am able to be here, loving on children that have no one. Loving on the child that is broken. Loving on the child that just got dropped off, at the orphanage, by a mom or a dad. I AM HERE ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL.

I just want to say THANK YOU to all my supporters right now. Those that pray for me, give monetary donations, and those that are excited about what God is doing in and through me here in Monterrey, Mexico. I seriously wouldn't be able to be here if it wasn't for you all.

If you feel led to give towards my staff account this Christmas season: all financial support can be made payable to:

BACK2BACK ministries
P.O. Box 70
Mason, Oh 45040

Please note that your donation is TAX DEDUCTABLE!!!!!!!

If you put a note inside saying that the donation is for Becca Gantz's support account, they say that is better than putting my name in the memo.

Thank you all so much for reading my blog, keeping up with my life in Mexico, and for loving me through it all. I couldn't ask for better prayer partners and supporters.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I pray your Christmas is a time of joy, peace, and lots of love!