Thursday, April 1, 2010

God's Creation







This past weekend i had the chance to experience God in a new way and a new place. 4 of us drove a little ways outside of Monterrey. We wanted a cool place to go hiking so we found this BEAUTIFUL place. Around this whole park, on a mountain, were streams and natural waterfalls. i could have stayed there and listened to the water forever. It was beautiful. i couldn't stop enjoying it. When God reveals Himself to me more through Creation i am always amazed at the beauty that He displays... And He chose us 4 to enjoy it in that moment. The times i am able to explore in His Greatness is always a good time. It could bring me to tears just knowing that i am surrounded by these beautiful mountains here in Monterrey and that Our Maker put them right before me to enjoy. So that is exactly what i intend to do. It made me want to explore even more of Mexico while i am here. Because i don't know when God will call me somewhere else. I want to take part in the Beauty He has surrounded me with in this present moment. It was a great time of fellowship and experiencing God in a real way. I hope to go back again one day!!!!

No comments: