Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cancun

Just thought i would let all of my supporters/followers know, that in a couple of hours i will be headed to Cancun, Mexico.
My work will look a little different for the next 2 weeks. I am going to be nannying for the Coopers while Matt and Julie are flying back to the states for the Annual Back2Back banquet. I will be in Cancun for 2 weeks.
I will be getting the kids ready for school, packing lunches, picking and dropping them off at school, getting them to all their extra activities, and basically playing the role of a single mom. I will still be working on FOOD PRINCESS stuff while i am there. Praise God for internet and communication through internet.
i could not be more thrilled because i haven't seen the Coopers since August. For those of you that do not know, i was a nanny for the cooper family for 5 summers in a row. They are a HUGE part of my life. the fact that i get to call my watching the kids work, is AWESOME! i am super excited to see them!

Although that is 2 weeks away from my fiance. And i am kind of nervous/sad about that.

I will hopefully be updating my blog from there. I am wanting to check out the new ministry sites while the kids are at school. So, please be praying for my trip. I am super excited!

Hope you all are doing great!

No comments: