Monday, December 5, 2011

A DAY OF FIRSTS!!!!








This day was full of fun firsts for me!

1.) I was with Apex church at ERJ and we were digging a trench from an electrical post to a chicken coop! And they were no where close together :) 120 foot trench!

2.) I MILKED A COW FOR THE FIRST TIME! Never realizing how hard it actually is! I also only mastered it with my right hand.

3.) I felt a baby sheep inside its mama. The baby was kicking like crazy and i had never felt that on a sheep before!

4.) I LEARNED HOW TO WELD! A man by the name of Tim came down last year and taught our staff how to weld. But, i wasn't able to attend any of the trainings. So, out at ERJ, in preparation for a roof, I was taught by some of my fellow staff members. It was really fun to learn how to do that! Also, i got to wear some really cool stuff. hahha


I loved this day because it was full of things i had never done! Now, i am ready for my application for American Chopper. If they need an extra welder:)

No comments: