Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthdays of people I LOVE!!!!!!!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CATIE - I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND AM PROUD OF THE WOMEN YOU ARE BECOMING! I FEEL LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS LIVING WITH YOU DRINKING IB'S AND SMOOTHIES ALL THE TIME:) LOVE YOU GIRL
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ADDIE- I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST YOU ARE GROWING UP. AND YOU ARE A BIG SISTER TO 2 LITTLE BOYS! I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ADDIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH- Hope you have a great day and Finley loves on you A LOT:) I love how close we have become over the years. You are such a blessing to my life and one of the first people i go to for advice. I think you are a fabulous sister and Rodo just thinks you are nemo:) Thank you for being there when i need someone! I hope you are spoiled today on your special day! We Love YOU!

No comments: