Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fun Surprises

Our Friends, The Velasco's, came on a trip to visit our new site:) We knew they were coming with all of their kids. But what we didn't know was that one of my dear friends was surprising us! That is right, my friend Courtney tagged along to help with kids and to hang out with Rodo and I. We visited all the childrens homes and took them to our favorite places to eat that we know of so far:) 

 It was so fun catching up and spending time with them. Courtney shows up and says "Becca I want to bless you this week. So, i went online and did research on places to get pedicures and i found one. I want to treat you to a pedicure during my time here." I felt so blessed by that. But even the fact that she did research and found a place without even knowing the city was even more of a blessing. She got the number and address. All we had to do was make the appointment and find the place. It was SO relaxing and great to be with friends while doing something girly. And i love having happy feet:) THANKS COURT! 
Steve Ross is our financial genius in Monterrey. Well he does a lot more than that :) But we had set aside some time for him to come and help Rodo and I set everything up here in our office for Mazatlan. At the last minute he surprised his wife by bringing her and their baby to visit us here in Mazatlan. During the day we worked and then worked some more. Then at night we hung out at and enjoyed each others company. It was so fun having their whole family here. and to see how big their baby has gotten since we left Monterrey! 

 Chelsie is our friend from the home office. She recently came on a trip here to Mazatlan with Life Point Vineyard in Cincinnati, Ohio. She was able to stay back from the group one day to help me understand some things i didn't about the communication from Mazatlan to the Home Office that needs to happen. She is such a blast to be around. I am always laughing when i am with her. Thanks Chelsie for the insight you gave me:) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're more than welcome :) Thanks for teaching me "sunny hill" and for all the jam out sessions to "we are young".