Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OFFICIALLY IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been on a crazy journey since January. Fundraising, preparing, and LOTS of prayer. I am FINALLY living in Mexico. I arrived 5 hours ago and am officially moved in. I am so excited for this new and exciting adventure. Mexico has been a huge part of my life for so long now, the fact that i am living here brings warmth to my heart and a huge smile on my face.
God is already doing so much. There has been so much confirmation that this is where i am supposed to be for this next year. I am forever grateful to the people that are behind me supporting me every step of the way. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD DO IT WITHOUT YOU!!! thank you for your continuous prayers, thoughts, and support.

Right now, i am so excited just to be here. I will be posting stuff all the time so please feel free to come along this part of my life with me. Prayer requests would be.... Transitioning and to have an open heart. Also that the Lord would just use me in unreal ways.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO CREATE THIS. THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE AND I AM PRAISING GOD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

FINALLY!!!! I have been waiting for this blog for a while now!!!!!! We already miss you, but are so excited for you down there!!!!!!!!