Sunday, August 31, 2008

my roomies!!!!!!!


me, hope, and caroline....

these are my roomies for the next year. I have met both of them on previous trips to monterrey. Hope is a teacher for Sierra Madre Christian Acadamy here at the property and Caroline is from Florida and is here doing the same STINT program as me.

i am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this coming year. the best thing is that we know the LORD has ordained this year for all 3 of us girls to be here and to be living together. We are having so much fun already in knowing that there are big things ahead that ONLY GOD CAN DO. please be praying for us as we get settled into our routine of being STINT and Teacher STAFF.

we appreciate all your prayers and support. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cath said...

Great blog and photo. You all are such a great addition to the staff and God's work here. Praise God for Becca Gantz

SheriYates said...

so sweet! whaa...miss your smile!