Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope each and every one of you had an amazing Thanksgiving. I hope you truly know what you are thankful for.

I know being here in Mexico over Thanksgiving really makes me thankful for so much more than i realized. i am so blessed and give thanks to God for EVERYTHING He has given me. It leaves me standing in awe of how BIG God is. i am so thankful to be living here in Mexico. So THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE HERE. i seriously could never thank you enough.


I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL. and yes those are pink work gloves!!!!!! hahaha

it was so fun being able to work on Thanksgiving Day!







WE MADE 6 turkeys and everyone made a dessert! i have never seen so much food in my entire life. We served over 110 people Thanksgiving dinner. Just our staff and jovens that live on campus. CRAZY BIG and CRAZY FUN!














We got to set up a ton of tables all over HOUSE 5 which will shortly be ready to be lived in. It was super fun and tons of fellowship.










the very first pumpkin pie i have ever made!!!! it turned out pretty good. the pie crust is made from scratch too.

No comments: