Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blessed Beyond Belief!!!!!!!!!!

Balloon dart throwing station............ Thank you Whitney!!!!!!!!!!
Ring Toss...... Thank you Kenzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ball Toss Station.......... Thank you Denise, Dad, and Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needle in a Haystack.............. Thank you Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Video Game Station................ Thank you Christy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Face Painting Station............. Thank you Ashley and Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopping.................... Thank you Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinata station........................ Thank you Bethany and Amanda!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Groeschel Family!!!!!!
Whitlock's!!!!!!!!!!!!
My FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!
Donaldson's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yates Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone want POPCORN????????? thank you BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda... You helped make this night possible. THANK YOU for everything that you did and helped me with. Your time is precious and you spent countless hours helping me do things for this night. I Love you so much and am so grateful for you.
Adelyn sporting her cute little Mexican Dress...........
Sara in Slovenia............
i just have to say to sara thank you so much for blessing me beyond belief. the whole night was a huge success and at the end of the night when amanda and i were counting money, amanda ran in and got a MASSIVE amount of cash and proceeded to tell me that my sweet friend sara ( who is a missionary in SLOVENIA) had been tithing to me the entire year. I was absolutely blown away with emotion and blown away by the fact that sara had done this. I wanna be like sara when i grow up. that is right.... when i grow up. Sara thank you so much. the fact that you were thinking of me in the midst of you being in Slovenia is beyond anything i could have ever thought. You are so incredibly sweet. i am blessed by your friendship and blessed by the way you love and serve me.

The Night of my fundraiser was INCREDIBLE. Seeing so many friends and family there was such an incredible feeling. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that love and support me. The fact that i have people standing firm beside me in the midst of my call the Lord has put on my life, is a feeling that is very humbling. God knew what He was doing when He brought each and every one of you into my life. I can't say THANK YOU enough for the beauty you all shed into my life. Thank you for your support and LOVE. I AM SO BLESSED!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emma Krueger said...

I got chills reading about how supportive your friends and family were on your carnival night. I hope that you met your goal! You are so cute and I love that you are loving on people and showing them Jesus.

Mandy Hope said...

We love you Becca time!

-Groeschel Family