Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Highlights of my trip back home!

My brother, Isaac, got married on August 15th, 2009. That is his wife Amy and his new daughter Jozelyn.
seeing a bunch of my friends was definitely a HUGE highlight. They are all such blessings to my life. Whitney, i love you
Donaldson's!!!!!! We got to check out some fun clips and making of the upcoming movie of The Christmas Carol. It was awesome. such a fun afternoon. Lunch and FRO YO.
A picnic with some great friends.
meeting and catching up with old friends!
Went to the gun range with my sweet friend Jessica! We all are pretty good shots so watch out.
Elizabeth and I. i love you girl. thanks for everything you did for me when i was in Oklahoma.
An afternoon of chips and salsa and great friends! What more could someone ask for?
Addie is getting so big. and i am more and more in love with her. while i was there she learned to roll from her stomach to her back. it was awesome. Aunt Becca is so proud.
if that is not cute i don't know what is
My Best Friend Amanda Taylor and her sweet daughter Adelyn Taylor!
There are no words to describe our friendship. As i was cleaning out my room at my parents house i was finding things from almost 10 years ago that amanda has either made for me or done for me. Then i came across all of our accountability stuff. We are not only Best Friends but our friendship is rooted upon Jesus Christ. It is one of the sweetest gifts God can bring in your life. Although i live in Mexico, Amanda is still always there for me and is always anxious to know what is happening here in Monterrey. Amanda had blessed me from the very first moment i got into the car at the airport. She had a sonic drink (vanilla, cherry, dr. pepper), a target gift card, a sonic gift card, and the movie 17 again. Now who doesn't want to come home to that? it was so wonderful catching up with her and pretty much staying with her while i was home. Playing triple yahtzee almost every night was def. a highlight. Anyway, when i came across our old accountability stuff from back in the day it made me realize how much i really miss that. Specifically with her. She is someone that continuously challenges me in my walk and is ready to move ahead with her relationship with Christ. Being comfortable is never the case. She is always eager for the next thing God has for her. She is nothing but incredible when it comes to putting her family first and seeing the potential that people have. I was so blessed just to be able to pray through our weaknesses and seeing God continue to bring us together the way He did almost 10 years ago. It is always hard for me to say bye to her and now that she has a sweet baby that i am OBSESSED with it is even harder. I love them so much and can not thank Amanda enough for everything she did for me while i was home. She is one of the most selfless people i know. I am so blessed to have her in my life for such a long time and for years to come. Amanda, you mean the world to me and i love you so much. you are the greatest BEST FRIEND.

1 comment:

Mandy Hope said...

Aw Becca you are so sweet. I hope one day I can be as sweet as you!!!!!

--Love Mandy (aka Word Girl) ;P