Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!




NOW, i know what everyone is probably thinking... IT IS WAY TOO EARLY TO PUT YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS UP BECCA.... well i hear you. BUT we all go home for Christmas break so we made a decision to put it up early and enjoy it to the fullest. This night was so much fun. My room mates, Jessica and Hope, and I went out to eat. Then we went through all our decorations from last year to see what we have and what we need. then we went off to buy some fun ornaments and a star. After that we came back to decorate the tree. We had Christmas music going as we put the tree up. Hope made apple crisp and it was so yummy. Then Ruby and Caroline came over for some apple cider and we all watched a movie. it was so much fun. A night of fellowship, friendship, and fun. i love the girls i live with and everyday it is a blessing to know exactly where i am and who surrounds me! Praise God for such solid girls that are daily pouring into me.
i love you girls so much! Thanks for adding so much to my life!

3 comments:

sara said...

i love it. for some reason this year... im all about celebrating early... its one the most significant seasons we have :) why not?? love and miss you! cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Jes said...

I love you too Becca!! That was such a fun night and I CANNOT WAIT until our Christmas Party!! Love ya, Mean it! :)

Tigger said...

celebrating christmas that
way is awesome.