Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Engagement Party





My best friend Amanda Taylor threw Rodo and I a Surprise Engagement Party! Rodo and i had gone to the lake to visit with my parents for a few days prior. Then on that day we drove in i was so ready to hold colton, amanda's new baby. I had no make up on and rodo and i were very tired. We got to Amanda's house and i basically grabbed Colton right away. Amanda had told me that she was meeting with a bride for her wedding planning business, Embellished Weddings. So i was just going to wait for her at her house. She had been texting me all day. i thought it was because she was so excited to see me, but it really was because she had a house full of people waiting for us. When we arrived at her house people started flooding from her back hallway. It was a wonderful surprise. Amanda had a cake made that was a hot air balloon. it was precious. Lots of people that we love were there with cards, bride magazines, and big smiles. Amanda, thank you for throwing us an engagement party. You are kind of ridiculous because you just had a baby and you threw all that together. I love you so much. it means the world to me that you are so excited for mine and Rodo's future together. Thank you for all the time and work you put into that to make us feel special and loved. I loved the cake, the magazines, and the crazy fun necklace! It was such a fun surprise! I LOVE YOU GIRL!