Monday, December 6, 2010

Yessica's Wedding!!!!

Our sweet Yessica Sanchez from the hope program got married November 26, 2011. It was a very small intimate wedding. I remember when Yessica decided to leave the hope program. i was super sad. But she finished her schooling and got engaged.
Girls that we work with normally crave love from any person they can. But Yessica was grounded in the Lord. So i knew, and was hoping, that this case was different. As i was sitting in the pew watching the ceremony, i couldn't take my eyes off of Julio, the groom! I could tell that he genuinely loves her. It made my heart very happy to witness this. When they read their vows to each other, Julio couldn't stop crying. But Yessica couldn't either. So as he is saying his vows to her, he was wiping her tears also. Then she read her vows to him. Her vows were based on Biblical truth. It made me realize that this case is different. Yessica didn't fall away from who she was or what her foundation was, she was just growing up! Somebody who loves her and cares for her, found her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. It was a really sweet ceremony! I am really happy for Yessica and Julio. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together. My prayer is that the decisions they make in their life would reflect the plans that God has for them! Felicidades Yessica y Julio!!!!!

1 comment:

Cassie Hallam said...

AH Becca I loved this. I bet that made you even more excited for your wedding :)
Miss you and praying for you.