Thursday, March 24, 2011

WEDDING POST!!!!!!

I can't believe i am writing on my blog as a married WOMAN!!!!! our wedding was perfect in every way. We were so thankful to have friends and family help put everything together. It was a fairytale wedding for the both of us and we felt super blessed.

instead of posting a bunch of pictures and going through the whole night. My friend Jessica posted all of the events on her blog. So my wedding post is really going to be a post from her. Enjoy reading and looking at our pictures from the best day of our lives!

to read her blog click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becca, your wedding pics are just beautiful. I am so happy the day turned out wonderful for the two of you. You both are a stunning example of the way God intended life to be. XOXO, Rachelle