Friday, February 25, 2011

7 days and counting....


I cannot believe that in one week from right now, i will be a MARRIED woman! I am so excited for what is to come.
Rodolfo and I are renting a place near by the property of Back2Back. We figured that living in a community of 100 plus people wasn't real life. So, for the first year, we have committed to live off campus. It has been so fun getting our place ready and moving things over there, getting it all set up. We had a huge painting party last weekend. It was so fun having friends helping us. We felt super blessed!

So many people have been writing me and asking what they can be praying for.. So, i decided to do a blog and let LOTS of people know how they could be praying for us through this time of transition.
First off, this season of being engaged hasn't been the most stress free time for me. I praise God that He brought Rodo into my life because he is the most patient man i have EVER met. He has been so patient with me throughout this time. So, with that being said, i need lots of prayer for this upcoming week.

Ways you could be praying for us:

* Stress level this next week (mainly for me), we have 2 HUGE groups here and it will be VERY busy!

* For ALL the details that go into putting a wedding together to get done.

*That I would not forget anything major that needs to be done, and if i do forget something that i wouldn't stress out.

*For Rodo and I, that we would FULLY enjoy this last week of singleness and that there would be nothing but joy (from our hearts of course) springing from our actions and words

*My parents and sister are coming to Mexico for the FIRST TIME. I am super excited to show them around my life here. I hope they love it so much they will come back soon. Please Please be praying for their time here.

*Having so many people here for the wedding, I hope we get some quality time with everyone that joins us for our big day!

*And last but not least, To continue bringing Praise to God for the things that He has done for us in the past 7 months and the things that He is going to do for us and our marriage! We are your hands and feet Lord. May Rodo and I honor you with Praise!!

Thank you for loving us the way you do. We are SO PUMPED for this next week. We appreciate the extra prayers.

I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 7 DAYS!!!!!!!

No comments: