Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines DAY!!!!!

I woke up to these beautiful roses!!!!!! Purple roses are my FAVORITE!!!!!

Rodo and i have been on a strict diet, for the wedding, since January 2nd. It has been super challenging especially when You wanna get your loved one some sweets for valentines day. Well i went grocery shopping and was determined to find something that was on our diet. I found Gluten free/Wheat free pancake mix! I also found some sugar free syrup. I called rodo over at around 8:00 am and we had a fun little Valentines day breakfast together. We put blueberries on top of the pancakes which made them taste even better :)
While i was searching for something at the store, i also found Gluten free/Wheat free sugar cookie mix. Because of this diet i haven't baked something in a really long time. i have missed it so much. So, i bought the cookie mix and a heart cookie cutter and got to baking the night before valentines day. The best part was, Rodo and I could eat what I baked. It was glorious and boy were those cookies so good.
Then that night, we didn't have anything set in stone. I was getting super tired and both of my roommates were gone for the night, so Rodo and I decided to throw together some chicken fajitas (without the tortilla of course) and a green bean recipe from my sister that is INCREDIBLE! I lit some candles and we cooked together for the first time. . Normally i just cook for him or he cooks for me. But this night, we made our dinner together. It was a Blast!!!!!! I love him and can't wait to marry him so stinkin soon!



These were some valentines on the walls of the English class in EL LIMON. i thought it would make for a great picture post on this valentines day blog! The kids wrote who they love on a cut out heart. So cute!
I hope you all had a wonderful day of LOVE!

No comments: