Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No place like home for the Holidays!!


I was able to go home for Christmas to visit my family for a week! I don't know what it is, but I LOVE being in Oklahoma for Christmas time. It was a wonderful time of rest and seeing family. I also spent my time in Oklahoma doing some wedding stuff.
My sister and sister-in-law are both pregnant with the same due date! weird i know!!!!
All of my cousins and their families came in too. They stayed at my parents house. I saw all my uncles, aunts, and cousins that i haven't seen in 3 years. They get together every year on the 4th of July and since that is the busiest time for me, i can't be there with them. So, i was thrilled when i heard that they were all coming in for the new year!!!!!!
My papa and me

sweet cousins that i love!

New years night, we bought a wii game called, just dance. It was AWESOME!!!! since i used to dance i was in love with it. But when my aunts and uncles started dancing, it was the funniest thing i had ever seen! Seriously, if you have a wii, you need this game. Very fun!

I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful. Bringing in the New Year was so sweet for me, this year, because i was with so many of my family.

Happy 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: