Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Showers, Showers, Showers

Biggest Surprise: Julie Cooper coming to my Personal Shower thrown by B2B ladies!!!!!!
Days before, I was riding in the car with Kathy and Stacy and said these exact words... " The only way that my shower on friday could be any better is if Julie Cooper could be here." No lie! And who walks in my door friday morning???? none other than Julie Cooper. It was such a fun surprise. i LOVE that she was able to be here for my shower!
Roomies for Life !!

Ruby gets the creative award for the evening. She made the cookies that had the initial A on them. And for our new house she made us that Cute Happily ever after sign. I LOVE it! Can't wait to put it up somewhere!


The B2B ladies are the ones that have been here and know Rodo and I personally from the beginning! It was so fun to share a night of laughs, fun food, games, and prayer with them. They also let me open a wedding present early because they wanted to watch me open it. So of course i said i would. hehe. Some of the ladies went in together and got me something I have ALWAYS wanted. A RED KITCHEN AID MIXER! I am so excited to bake yummy treats with it. I started freaking out when i realized what it was and then i didn't set it down off my lap for a really long time. i couldn't believe it. I felt so blessed and loved by this night and by each and every one of you ladies. Thank you for the ways you pour into mine and Rodolfo's life each day!




OKLAHOMA SHOWER

I LOVED THIS SIGN - Thanks MOH
Beautiful snacks and refreshments with our engagement pictures framed all around!

GiGi's Cupcakes, probably my new favorite thing!
THE HOSTESSES WITH THE BRIDE-TO-BE

Mother of the Bride - And no, we did not plan on matching.. heheh

My Best friends in Oklahoma threw me a personal shower! I have been to a million personal showers and I can say, when it is your turn to be the spotlight, it is very weird. but great all at the same time :) Just some of my close friends were there which made it such a sweet intimate time. I felt so honored by all of my friends that they would even want to throw me a shower.
This wedding planning time has actually been VERY stressful for me. On top of planning a wedding in a different country, Rodo and I are having to support raise as well. And with all that going on we are still having to work full hours. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, I just want you all to know where I am coming from. So, when the girls decided to throw me a shower, I couldn't wait because I was VERY ready for some fun to come out of this whole time. So, I seriously felt so blessed by all of my friends. Some people that live out of town were not able to make it to the shower but still sent presents and helped host it. I was amazed at how thoughtful my friends have been throughout this whole time. I loved every part of being there with them. Thank you ladies for a wonderful afternoon of games, yummy treats, and fellowship. I love you all so much.

No comments: