Sunday, April 5, 2009

3's about Me:

3's About Me:

THREE NAMES I GO BY

* Becs
* Rebecca
* Becca

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

* Hostess
* Nanny
*Missionary

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

* Edmond, Ok
* Monterrey, Mexico (currently)
* i only have 2 places. boring. sorry


THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

* Friends
* Alias
* Friday night lights

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

* Austin
* Ohio
* Chicago

PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME REGULARLY

* Supporters
* Staff that i work with
* My mom

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

* Louies chips and queso and fries
* Taco's Fede
* Ted's chips and salsa

THREE FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND

* Hope Maglich
* Kenzi Couch
* Christi Donaldson

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
* Dr. Pepper from Tims in Bethany
* Seeing what is going to come with a certain special person in my life.
*Seeing Adelyn grow up and hanging out with cool aunt becca

I want to know your 3 things! Copy and paste this into your blog and erase my answers and add yours! Let me know you do it so I can read it!!!

1 comment:

cath said...

check out my blog
Cathy "Bubbles" Huffer