Thursday, April 2, 2009

such a fun time



i had the greatest pleasure of being able to go home and finally meet Adelyn Ryan Taylor. i could not hold my emotions in when i first saw her and my best friend, Amanda. Adelyn is perfect in every way and Amanda could not have been doing any better. she was so excited that she is now a mom and she is constantly happy, which is really sweet to see.
i had such a great week with their family, with all the visitors that came over, with catching up with people (i didn't get to catch up with everyone i wanted because i wasn't home very long) but what a sweet time for visiting.
my main goal for going home was to be with Amanda and help her with things and also to hold addie pretty much the whole time. i got to spend some really sweet times with my friends. i got to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday with her which was very fun, and i got to have a mother/daughter day with my incredible mother.
if i really go into detail about my week i will start crying this very second. i have to be honest... for the first time in my life it was HARD to leave Oklahoma and come back to Mexico. so if you are reading this i ask for you to join me in prayer with my transition. although i had so much fun with a new born baby and some of my friends, God has called me here for a reason and i don't want to waste any moment of Him trying to show me something important. i have been having some sweet moments with the Lord since i have been back. thank you for joining me in prayer. Thank you God for this life you allow me to live. i am truly blessed by everyone in my life and what an encouragement to have such incredible best friends(you know who you are) THANK YOU GOD.

No comments: