Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sending Sara Off


One of my best friends SARA left early this morning for 6 1/2 months to move to SLOVENIA. I got the chance to pray with her before she left and all the thoughts of when i left returned to me. i remembered that it was SUPER hard to leave my friends, my family, and what was so comfortable to me. But the beauty is... I HAVE NEVER LOVED MY LIFE AS MUCH AS I DO RIGHT NOW. God has blessed the fact that i am not comfortable and He is enriching the ministry i work with. What a honor to be a part of that. Sara is the same. she has a HUGE heart for missions, is sad about leaving, but looking forward to what the Lord is going to show her throughout her 6 months with Josiah Venture ministry. I believe in her and am so thankful i have someone in my life that is like her. She is passionate about who God is in her life and i think everyone that knows her considers her a best friend. She is the most gentle person i know with her words, actions, and thoughts. I am so thankful she is such a big part of my life. I am praying for her and for her new adventure. I am also praying for all my best friends back in Oklahoma. It is not easy to say goodbye for a few months when you are used to seeing those people everyday. Sara is VERY close to a lot of people so i am sure there were a ton of tears but such a sweet, happy sending off. Sara you are a strong women of the Lord and i am so proud of who you are. Thank you for being consistent in serving the Lord. I pray blessings over your journey and pray that you search out God with everything you have. May He be your provider, helper, friend, father, and your encouragement. I love you girl. GOOD LUCK.

1 comment:

sara said...

wow... i seriously feel famous to be on your blog!! thank so much for the encouragement becca. you are seriously one the most incredible friends i have!! i cant say thank you enough!! love you so much!!!