Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chrismas 2011








Like i said in the previous post, I LOVE BEING HOME AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME! I love the lights, being with family, and the reason for the season:)

This Christmas had a lot in store with it:

My best friend Amanda is very pregnant with her 3rd child. The entire time we were in Oklahoma we thought she was going to have him, but she didn't. He is coming any day now though.

Seeing my niece is always a highlight of getting to be with family. I can't believe she is almost 1 year old. She is growing up so fast.
We celebrated our Grandpa's 90th birthday this year. All of my dad's side of the family was in town for the new year! So, we all got together and threw a surprise party for him. in the picture above is my sister, my niece, and my grandpa.

I actually didn't take very many pictures while being home but the ones i did take were all about finley:)
It was her first Christmas and she was all about it. she loved opening up the presents and she loved all of her new toys!
Christmas this year was perfect and reminded me so much of why i love being home:)

saying goodbye to both my grandpa and Finley was super hard. Good thing my mind was all over the place trying to get things together and pack up so we could venture south:)

No comments: