Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Countdown and saying goodbye's



In our last days in Monterrey, we want to be sure to spend time with the people we love before heading out west.

I (Becca) was able to go have a fun breakfast with the 2 girls that have held me accountable for over a year now. Beth and Kelly have invested so much in my walk and in my faith, I can't believe I won't have them right outside my door anymore.

Thank you ladies for all the time, tears, prayers, and laughter that you have brought into my life! In life changing moments you all were there for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Thank you for believing in Rodo and I as a couple from the very beginning and for walking me through becoming a wife every step of the way. I intend to have skype dates every once in a while: ) I love you girls and are so thankful for the way God has used you in my life!


We are super busy packing up our house, having dinner dates with friends and family, and mentally preparing for us leaving on January 30th, thats right, this coming monday is our head out date for Mazatlan!

This last sunday we went to have a big family day with Rodolfo's family. We had barbacoa tacos in the morning, then spent the rest of the day in the kitchen making tacos al vapor, pollo achote, and spaghetti but not like we know spaghetti! I LOVE being in the kitchen with rodo's mom and sister. I learn so much from them. I got 3 great/easy recipes for our groups in Mazatlan. I love learning how to cook mexican food!

We left around 10pm and it was a full day. We cherish our days with them. Praise God there were no tears, just laughter, and lots of love! We are hoping some of them will be able to come and visit us sometime in the near future.






No comments: