Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brandy and Cassie



Meet my friends Brandy and Cassie!

Every summer we have a discipleship program here between our summer interns and our staff. This summer I had the pleasure of meeting weekly with Brandy and Cassie. Most staff were paired up with a girl or boy only for one month. I was able to meet with these girls for the whole summer. We met weekly to work through some tough situations and to closen our relationships with the Lord. Being away for a summer can be tough, I remember that from being here for 5 summers in a row. So, I was able to understand what living with 12 other girls felt like, what it was like to miss your family or friends, and how to pray for glory strength to finish strong! One of the girls was a nanny as well so we had some fun sharing different stories about that.

I was very blessed to meet with each of these girls. Blessed to call them friends and I am already missing talking and hanging out with them!


No comments: