Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kenzi Lee Couch

Kenzi is one of my best friends! My first year here in Monterrey, she took a year off of college to come and serve the orphan child and to be with her parents. Her parents were house parents for 5 years here in Monterrey.

Kenzi was a bridesmaid in our wedding! I cherish her friendship so much! She came this summer to visit for 2 weeks. It is always so much fun having someone here that knows you inside and out. That knows your hometown and where you don't have to start from the beginning. I always LOVE my time with Kenzi. When we are in the states you can usually find us at Sonic about 3 times a day, having a dance party, or watching really cool dances on youtube! We are constantly laughing when we are around each other. Kenzi brings laughter to any situation. That is what i love about her.

God has her on a new journey! She just picked up from Oklahoma and moved to Kentucky. She has a special someone up there! She found some great Christian roomates. I am super excited for her and her new journey. Praying that God has her in a place of peace during all the moving and transition. It is sad for me to think that every time I will be in Oklahoma, she won't be there :(

I love you Kenzi and am praying the best for your future!

No comments: